There’s far too much for me to keep up with as mostly I’m exhausted after a days sightseeing so I think I’ll borrow a leaf out of Vee’s book and make a list. I don’t think it will be restricted to 7 good things though!
1. Geological museum, natural history museum and the botanical garden.
2. Rides on every form of public transport continue with metro and trams added to list
3. People watching from various bars around the city and great meals at a Thai place, Skannsens and the Theatre Cafe.
4. Day trip to Sculpture park and an evening trip to above Oslo for the views
5. Cinema museum and walk along the harbour, also a walk around the old fortress.
I seem to have done it in 5 but I know I’ve missed some museums etc off, Oh well, let the pics speak for themselves.